Join us for a Pride special 2-hour evening workshop followed by dinner and drinks nearby.
Led by life and health mentor and Thrive founder Edward Pike, the workshop will invite you to connect with your body, emotions and intuition.
- Connect with a community of like-minded people
- Find out more about the Thrive Foundation
WHO IS THIS FOR?
The workshops is for anyone: people living with HIV and their friends, families, colleagues, partners, networks.
- Venue: To be confirmed - please register so we can update you
- Doors will open at 6pm - please arrive early for a 6.30pm start
- Workshop fee is free - donations are of course welcome on the day or via our site.
- Dinner and drinks are separate and not included
Please RSVP for both the workshop and/or the social afterwards, for us to book a table accordingly.