AN AFTERNOON OF PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION THROUGH MOVEMENT, MEDITATION, EMOTIONAL RELEASE, JOURNEYING and COMMUNITY SHARING
For a few growth-filled hours, Thrive founder Edward Pike will take you on a multi-dimensional journey to dive into your body, emotions, mind and spirit.
An exploration of your consciousness and perception of your HIV; an opening of your creativity and spirituality; a place of transformation, community and personal evolution.
Edward is a gifted intuitive mentor and workshop leader, and has worked with hundreds of people over the past seven years.
His clarity, kindness and grounded style foster a space of clarity, creativity and connection, allowing deep healing and change to be pleasurable and effortless - and in which change and transformation occur with ease.
- Connect with a community of like-minded people
- Find out more about the Thrive Foundation
- Start your journey of personal transformation
CORE COMPONENTS OF THE AFTERNOON:
- Group work with Edward and Thrivers
- Advanced intuitive, movement and mentoring work - including dancing, movement, meditation, breath, shamanic practices like journeying and connecting with nature, elements of energy and bioenergetic work, spirituality and circle work - all in a fun and light-hearted way
- One-to-one intuitive attention from Edward
- Access to all of Thrive’s ongoing services and activities
MAXIMUM 12 PARTICIPANTS
WHAT PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING:
The workshop is free and for anyone living with HIV. Participants must register beforehand.
Three Corners Centre, Northampton Row, EC1R 0HU London
Saturday 11th of March: 12-6pm (including 1hour for lunch)
Please arrive with plenty of time to connect with Edward and other members of the Thrive community - doors open 30mins beforehand.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org