Join alignment mentor and Thrive founder Edward Pike for a few hours of connection, movement, sharing and meditation.
- Deepen your journey of transformation
- Re-connect with the Thrive community
- Find clarity for your life and healing
A 2-hour gathering followed by dinner on Exmouth Market (dinner not included). You can choose to attend the workshop or dinner separately.
"I had my doubts about doing the workshop at first as I have been on things like this in the past and it has always been the same old format, but I can say without any questions that Edward is first class at what he does: nothing was scripted, he was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I can only sing his praises!"
WHO IS THIS FOR?
The workshops is for anyone living with HIV who has already attended an Open Day workshop.
- Venue: Three Corners Centre, Clerkenwell
- Doors will open at 6pm
- Fee: Donation (minimum £5)