Join us for an evening of healing and transformation.
Reconnect with alignment mentor Edward Pike for an evening of movement, meditation, bioenergetics and shamanic practices. He will guide you on a deep but light-hearted exploration of your mind, heart and body - through which you will transform your limiting beliefs and behaviours.
Edward is a gifted intuitive mentor and workshop leader, and has worked with hundreds of people over the past seven years.
His clarity, kindness and grounded style foster a space of clarity, creativity and connection, allowing deep healing and change to be pleasurable and effortless - and in which transformation occurs with ease.
- Experience healing and release
- Connect with the Thrive community
- Develop and learn new tools, practices and insights
Core components of the evening:
• A light-hearted, safe and nurturing space - of freedom, authenticity, support and love
• Advanced intuitive, movement and mentoring work - including dancing, movement, meditation, breath, shamanic practices like journeying and connecting with nature, elements of energy and bioenergetic work, spirituality and circle work
• Access to Edward’s extra resources and downloadable content
MAXIMUM 12 PARTICIPANTS
- Venue: Three Corners Centre, Clerkenwell
- Doors will open at 6pm
- Fee: Donation (minimum £5)
You must have attended at least one Open Day Afternoon beforehand.