Are you ready to thrive with HIV?
Join us for an afternoon of sharing, healing and transformation.
For a few growth-filled hours, alignment mentor Edward Pike will take you on a multi-dimensional journey to dive into your body, emotions, mind and spirit.
An safe and supported exploration of your consciousness and perception of your HIV; a place of transformation, community and personal evolution - in which you will begin to awaken to your true nature.
- Experience healing and release
- Connect with a growing community of like-minded people
- Start or deepen your journey of personal transformation
Edward is a gifted intuitive mentor and workshop leader, and has worked with hundreds of people over the past seven years.
His clarity, kindness and grounded style foster a space of clarity, creativity and connection, allowing deep healing and change to be pleasurable and effortless - and in which transformation occurs with ease.
Core components of the afternoon:
• A light-hearted, safe and nurturing space - of freedom, authenticity, support and love
• Advanced intuitive, movement and mentoring work - including dancing, movement, meditation, breath, shamanic practices like journeying and connecting with nature, elements of energy and bioenergetic work, spirituality and circle work
• Your own Thrive Prescription and access to all our services
• Access to Edward’s extra resources and downloadable content
MAXIMUM 12 PARTICIPANTS
What previous participants are saying:
The workshop is free and for anyone living with HIV. Participants must register beforehand.
Three Corners Centre, Northampton Row, EC1R 0HU London
12 to 6pm (including time for lunch)
Please arrive with plenty of time to connect with Edward and other members of the Thrive community - doors open 30mins beforehand.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org