Join us for an evening of community, performance, fun and celebration!
Our very first Open Mic & Stage Night promises to be a safe, loving and nurturing space for us to gather and share time, fun and play together.
Thrivers, friends and other performers will be on hand for a night of entertainment, humour and depth. Spoken word, dance, song, video, art - whatever the medium, you too are welcome to join and express yourself.
Support and listen as both amateur and professional artists and performers express their creativity, and give us a glimpse of their essence. It will also be an opportunity for us to tell you more about our work as the Foundation evolves and grows - and to launch our updated website and Thrive Journey services.
And we’ll have a raffle, and dance and celebrate together the end of the 3rd Thrive Programme.
We will provide some alcohol-free refreshments and some snacks - and would be grateful for you to bring any extra food and drink that you can!
- 7.30pm Doors Open
- 8pm - 9.30pm: Performances
- 9.30-10pm: Presentation and Thank You
- 10pm: Raffle
- Followed by: Celebration and Dancing
- Thursday the 22nd of June - 7.30pm till late
- Venue: Three Corners Centre
- Entry: Free (donations welcomed)
Want to RSVP?
- Feel inspired to perform?
- Want to donate a prize for the raffle?
- Can you support in any other way?
Drop us an email email@example.com