Do you want to meet a group of heart-centred people living with HIV?
Do you want to feel your connection with your body and your inner guidance?
When you become HIV+, it's easy to feel the world closing in on you. To disconnect from life and others, to even forget your dreams and your desires.
You are far more powerful, wise and beautiful than you think you are. You are made of pure energy and consciousness, and have access to an immense source of wisdom and love.
Thrive Circles are 2-hour workshops for awakening and remembering what you truly are. You will be taken on a journey through drumming, rattling, meditation and shamanic journeying to dive into the present moment, receive guidance and healing - and connect with yourself and others.
This workshop is a call to return to your body, breath and voice. It's a space to get out of your day-to-day 'box', connect with your inner spirit - and rediscover who and what you are, beyond the stories of your diagnosis.
These practices have been used for millenia for re-harmonising and re-balancing people's minds and bodies. Come and get a taste of these ancient methods - and find the power within!
The workshop will be led by shamanic practitioner Joshua Rafter.
THIS WORKSHOP CAN HELP YOU
- Be more present and aware of your breath, body, thoughts, feelings and intuition
- Accept and understand how to live with your diagnosis
- Access, embody and open to your highest intuition and creativity
- Develop your emotional and intuitive guiding systems
- Increase your creativity, wholeness, joy, vitality and balance
- Develop a deeper sense of connection and desire to interact with others and the world
WHAT ARE 'THRIVE CIRCLES'?
- A safe, loving and supportive space for connecting to yourself through drumming, meditation, sound, shamanic practices and group sharing
- A place to tune-in to your inner self and find clarity on your longings and desires as well as your blocks and patterns
- Practices to ground in the body, open the heart and find pleasure in your voice and being
MAXIMUM 10 PARTICIPANTS
The workshop is free (donations welcome) and for anyone living with HIV. Participants must register beforehand.
Three Corners Centre, Northampton Row, EC1R 0HU London
2 to 4pm (followed by an optional social)
Please arrive with plenty of time to connect with Josh and other members of the Thrive community - doors open 30mins beforehand.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org