We are developing a programme of activities, including:
- "Open Day" workshops: are for anyone living with HIV looking to explore themselves at a deeper level and connect with the Thrive community. Anyone interested in the Thrive Programme or any of our services must first attend one of these.
- Creativity Classes & Thrive Evenings: after attending an Open Day workshop, you can choose to join one of our regular evening meet-ups.
- Social Events: an opportunity for all our users to meet up for some fun, culture, connection and sharing.
- "Thriver" workshops: a time for Thrivers who have completed the initial 6-month programme to reconnect with each other and continue their journey.
These are run by our founder, life and health mentor Edward Pike, as well as external facilitators.
They focus on:
- deepening participants' journey of personal growth and transformation
- supporting them in exploring the deep-held fears and beliefs triggered by their HIV diagnosis
- creating deeper connections with others and the Thrive community
Check out our Activity Calendar for a full list of dates or download it as a PDF: